See China in 70 Seconds - Fujian
Fujian, a core area of the Maritime Silk Road in East China, is famous for its "Jinjiang experience". Successful entrepreneurial attempts have made economic miracles for the region. See how the province has changed in the past 70 years in 70 seconds.
- Protestors continue violence in Hong Kong
- China sees 105 m tourists during Mid-Autumn Festival holiday
- Xi's special envoy meets with Zimbabwean President
- Protestors target Hong Kong metro in arson attack
- PRC history documentary to air on CCTV
- Protestors attack government complex in Hong Kong